Do you need a Business App?
If you’re realizing that you need a business app to invoice clients and basically run your business on. If so what to do? Do you create your own since it is true that as far as business apps go, it’s not one size fits all!
Just as your business is unique, so should your business app be unique, in order to do what you need it to do in your business. And that’s where it gets dicey, especially if you’ve never created an app yourself there are thousands of factors to consider.
In the interest of keeping this article within a reasonable length, I will get right to the point. Business Apps are like anything else they are created to solve some general and also some very specific needs for the business person.
While most business apps out there are basically just Excel based apps that can do calculations for you and keep the records in a file, few of these apps have a real business theme in their design.
This is where our app the Profit Pal Mobile Invoicing app differs’ it was created especially to assist Service related businesses in their day to day functions. So let’s go through a typical day of a service person, in a Residential Construction business:
- What does he or she do? Well you would no doubt start your day by entering the address of the job you will be working at, our app has the field where you enter that information
- Next, you would enter what the job entails (what you’ll actually be doing there) there’s a large box where you can enter job details
- Then if you have an app like ours you’ll use the Map pins to move the map to the location of the job on the map. In so doing the app will calculate the distance from your current location to the location of the job. The app adds this for you and includes it into the job total cost.
- Next, you put in the hourly rate that you charge for your work
- The next thing you would enter your fuel cost (that’s the per gallon cost of your gasoline, the app uses this to calculate your travel cost) already been thought of and put in this app
- Next if there will be materials bought and paid for, they need to be added to the job since you’ll want to be paid accordingly for them (the app has a materials control feature to take care of that) that’s where you add the materials to a list, and just select them and as you add them to a job, (the price of each item is added to the invoice, and items count reduced on the list) all thought out for you already.
- Then you decide if you would like to add the taxes on the materials only since you don’t charge taxes on labor.
Ok, you get the idea how many business apps out there can say they have thought of all the needs of service workers like contractors, plumbers, electricians, and so many, more trades, like the Profit Pal App Team has? I can guarantee you that not many of them have. Especially since this app had the benefit of being designed by the son of an actual contractor.
Then as if that’s not enough, the Profit Pal App comes with no monthly subscription, a one-time payment only and you’re done! So if you’ve been looking for a great business app then you’re at the right place.
With all the benefits Profit Pal App provides, you’d think it would cost a few hundred dollars, right? That’s what makes this App so great. The creators of Profit Pal made it incredibly affordable so they can help as many people as possible to avoid losing money, while also staying on top of their business accounting health.
Price is very low will be increasing soon! get yours while it’s still available at the low price.
The price is extremely low so don’t wait till it’s too late! A small investment of a little more than that cost of a cup of coffee can keep your business running smoothly and out of loses.
Get it Now! You’ll be Glad!